Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time Flies

Why is it.. when you are bored..everything seems to take forever, yet when you are busy time flies? It seems to move at such a rate of speed that you feel like you are getting behind instead of ahead or running on schedule. Maybe time is truly a perception and not an actuality. Been super busy this week. So busy that I honestly can't believe it is Thursday and wonder what has happened to my week.

Thanks to Dixie, I am officially hooked on Dancing with the Stars. That is one of the luxuries I allow myself. So I watch it online on Tuesdays. That takes care of one relaxing time this week. But everything else. Pretty much a blur.

I sell on eBay, so many trips to the post office. Trips to the bank. I even held my first flea market show this week. Except to the setting it up and the hauling of all the stuff there, I had a total blast and the day just flew. The flea market actually proved to me that there are still genuine nice people out there. Since I didn't think it through, such as bathroom breaks, socks, food and coffee. So there I was freezing and one lady brings me socks. She said I was making her colder. Cracked me up. Another lady brought me coffee. One man was nice enough to watch my booth so I could run to the ladies. THANK GOD! and yet another man like our conversation so much he brought me breakfast.

Well, off I run again. Another trip to the Post Office and bank. Then I think I will treat myself with some shopping. Hey, what can I say. Down deep I am such a girl.

No comments: