Sunday, August 29, 2010

Busy Month

I must say that when I disappear from writing, I do not do it intentionally. Sometimes I just become so busy that I forget to log in, take a breath and relieve my stress level. For some reason writing this blog, as well as my other one, sooths my inner Drama Queen. It allows me to for one to take a deeper look at my day and two, to realize, that though it was hectic, it wasn't the end of the world.

I must give you a rundown of some of the latest entertainment events that have happened recently. After all, I have laughed at myself, I believe in sharing the laughter. So what I neglected to write about for the last month, is now compiled into a tidy little list below. I do hope you get at least one chuckle at my expense.

1. I moved from one apartment on the second floor to another on the third floor. From one roommate to another. Only to have the second roommate move in with a man a week later and tell me she is buying out of her lease before we sign the new one. So I have to move again in 30 days. Mad would be an understatement.

2. I had to borrow money from my Dad. Not something I wish to do. I am in my thirties and the fact that I had to borrow money from a parent feels like an arrow in my butt. Thankfully, he doesn't see it that way.

3. My car broke down again. Yeah, I own a P.O.S., but man I love that car. Took me three days to find someone with tools and a jack that was willing to help me work on the car.

4. Get to my broken down vehicle, only to have it start. I tell you, there is nothing like starting a car you swore to everyone was broke. Especially when the one to come and help is your ex-husband. I will never live that one down.

5. Found a dependable babysitter. WOO HOO!!!!

6. Found an UNdependable man! BOOOO!!!

7. Jumped into a nice inviting pool. Forgetting that I had my cell phone on me. Ruined my pretty phone. It vibrates continually when you turn it on. Rather like having a tiny rectangle B.O.B. around. ;o) Just a joke, honest.

8. Sent the children back to school!! Mom has a wee bit of free time now. Hello sleep, I have missed you so much.

9. Has gotten all the way to the third floor before remembering that I left something in the car, 8 times now. I think. I do believe God is trying to tell me something. And it isn't about my memory.

10. Had my sister verbally chastise me for not calling her, yet she didn't have my phone number which has been the same for three years. Oh, she did it on my Facebook wall too. All my friends were thrilled I am sure.

I am sure more has happened. But right off the top of my head, I am at a lose for more incidents. Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

keiko_smiles said...

I TOTALLY GOT YA FOR REALS! FOR INSTANCE. THE OTHER DAY IN MY CLOTHING CLASS WE WERE MAKING THIS BUTTON PILLOW. I WAS SOOOO STINKIN CLOSE TO FINISH. I WANTED TO FINISH IT IN THE MORNING, BUT THEN SEAN WAS LATE TO PICK ME UP. I WAS LATE FOR CLASS. ABOUT LUNCH TIME I HAD TO JUST SEW ON THE BUTTONS AND SEW THE EDGE AND SERGE. BUT NOPE. FORGOT THE THREAD IN SEANS CAR. (I DID FINISH SEWING THE BUTTONS ON THOUGH) AFTER DRIVERS ED I WAS PUMPED TO FINISH THIS THING... MY NEEDLE THEN BREAKS BEFORE I EVEN BACK STITCHED. ITS A SIGN THAT I AM NOT TO FINISH IT UNTIL I HAVE MADE IT TO THE GRAVE WITH GRANNY PANTIES ON.