Thursday, May 17, 2007

At My Wit's End

I am standing on the edge of an abyss, people are pushing me even closer to it. I have reached my limits. Baby sitter's all backed out, Dad can't help, I am going to have to miss work and to top it off if I don't overnight a money order tomorrow I am going to lose all of my stuff. I don't know what to do anymore. Believe me when I say crying doesn't help. And before you ask Teri my dear.. I accept. I tried it on my own and I can't do it anymore. I have reached a time and place in my life where I am giving up hope. I don't even know if I want to write about it anymore. But since I told you this much I might as well tell the entire story.

I used to live in Indiana. I hated it there, things were not going right no matter what I did. SO.. I used my tax refund to move everything I could pack in a van and relocated to Florida. I thought a change of place would make my life better. I was right for awhile, but I ran out of the refund. I transferred with my company, and the money here is less then what I am used to making, to add to the troubles, things here are more expensive. Friends have borrowed money and not returned it, hours have been cut and that doesn't help, car has broke and I put money into it to fix it that I couldn't afford (It is still broke) and babysitters have disappeared or have other plans. I have to miss work tonight because I have no child care. Rather depressed right now. I am open to ideas.

I am sorry.. but I am to upset to even think coherently..

1 comment:

cathouse teri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.