Sunday, July 18, 2010

Psychic Readings and Sex Toys

In order to have a little fun, I decided to host one of those fun little sex toy parties. Bunch of girls talking about sex and possibly learning and buying something new. What could possibly go wrong? Hell as a bonus I asked for a $5 pitch in and hired a psychic to do some readings for us as well. Started out with 2o confirmed guests and ended up with a grand total of 6, if you included the psychic, who arrived on time and the toy part of the party wasn't done yet. I will give her credit, she jumped right on in and had fun with our small group.

Thought the small turn out the evening ended up being quite interesting. The toy party was fun and many found humor in talking about the toys. The really interesting part was the psychic. She was good. I mean really good. I know many of you that don't believe in the "gift" so to speak. I would be lying if I said I wasn't skeptical myself. Matter of fact, still am. She was accurate on things from a dream my friend had never told to anyone before, to a relationship break up. Me on the other hand, I went last. Since it was my party I wanted to give my guests the fun and opportunity to enjoy themselves. I ended up hearing a bunch of stuff that I didn't wish to hear. Such is life though. I hear things I don't want to hear every day.

I really just hope that the stuff I hope to be true is, and the stuff that I don't believe to be true is false. Otherwise, I will have even more drama then I have now.

2 comments:

keiko_smiles said...

I truly believe in psychic readings. from what i have been told i kind of have that gift. except in a different way. i have to see the person or know the person and hear the situation and i follow my gut feeling. and 10 times out of 10. my gut feeling is right. a couple of years ago i had this feeling that something bad is gonna happen over my summer. sure enough. i get arrested for being out after curfew. from then on i always follow my gut feeling

Real Life Drama Queen said...

Smart girl. Your first instint is usually right.