Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!!




Yep, yesterday was my birthday. I would have posted yesterday, but I was a bit busy.

The day started out with my usual routine. Get the middle monster up and off to school. I got back home from doing that and my neighbor stopped by to wish my Happy Birthday and see if I would take her to work later. I said I would. But then the phone rings. I got called into work. I was happy, because well, being a single mom, I always need money. Kids are expensive LOL.

I went to work and the boss man had the computer say Happy Birthday to me when I clocked in. I thought that was cute. The work day was pretty normal. The Boss Man's Boss was there though. Which always makes the bosses nervous. I decided to torture the Boss man's boss. It was a fun day. After working I went home. Tired, but normally happy. I changed my clothes, made my monster's get ready and took them out to dinner at my work. I know I shouldn't spend the money I just made, but dammit, it was my birthday. We had a nice dinner. Time to pay for the bill comes around. My boss paid for everything. I was more then pleasantly surprised, but it was nice to see I am appreciated. He said it was for my Birthday, but also in thanks for always coming in when called.

Stuffed to the max, we went home. The boys and I decided to watch The Santa Clause 3. We all fell asleep in front of the television.

A quiet birthday for the Drama Queen. But a pleasant one that I enjoyed very much.

5 comments:

DIXIECHICK said...

Well, Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday, Dear Drama Queen...Happy Birthday to you!

Fourier Analyst said...

Many Happy Returns Darlin'! Glad it was a nice one and hope you have many more. Sounds like things are looking up for you a bit! Maybe you will eventually have to give up your blog handle!!

Alex Elliot said...

Happy birthday!

Vixen said...

Happy Birthday Waitress! It sounds like it was a sweet and good one. You are loved

soccer mom in denial said...

Happy, very belated, Birthday. At least I said it in the same month.