Friday, November 9, 2007

Tag I'm It!!!


Dixie Chick tagged me, and since I adore reading her, I decided to comply LOL. Not to mention I like being tagged. It is fun. So below you will find the rules, my facts and the links to the others I passed the tag onto. Happy reading.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player list 6 facts/habits/secrets about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

My Facts:

1. My ex-husband left me for my online best friend. We shared online friends so there would be no trust issues. Backfired on me. She left her husband for mine and my husband left me for her.

2. I have lost my license three times just because I have forgotten to pay tickets for expired plates, no seat belt and one for speeding. I have my license again and plan on keeping it.

3. I love speed. I used to street race an '84 Dodge Colt in my younger days just for fun. I never won, but because it was a stick, I always had take off lead.

4. I have not had a date in over 5 years. I tried dating after my divorce, but since I hadn't done it since High School, I just rather thought I sucked at it. So I rather gave up on it.

5. I like to create those animates name tags. You know the ones that people use on internet bulletin boards and in their email? Yep, those. I have probably made over 3,000 of them.

6. I run and internet book chat site. As well as Adventures in Waitressing and this one here. So if you ever want a place to chat about books. I have the site for you. ;o)

Now for those whom I have tagged.

I chose Trivial Tiffairs. Another waitress that has some interesting tales to tell. Check her out.

Soccer Mom In Denial. Most read her, but I think she would enjoy this game, especially since she tagged me with one earlier in the year. Payback chickie. He he he he.

Last but most certainly not least is Fourier Analyst. She always has something interesting to say, and most definatly has some interesting self facts. Since I am curious for more, I tagged her.

Let the games begin!!

9 comments:

DIXIECHICK said...

No date in five years? You are a pretty girl..so, Come on, ....we gotta get you circulating...I paid a one time fee, for one month to Match.com....first night I was on, I got 36 matches/emails. One month later, I met the love of my life..
You can too!

Sorry about your ex...my last one was a real ass too...

I too, love speed...luckily I have only gotten one ticket in the past 20 years.

Fourier Analyst said...

Jeez your life sure lives up to your blog handle darlin'!

And now I'm it? Hmmm, the fact part I can do, the interesting, well we'll see!!


But you do know that now I owe you and paybacks are Hell!! ;)

Will put it up next week! BTW thanks for thinking of me!

Real Life Drama Queen said...

Dixie.. I tend to be iffy around men. I am not a shy woman, but when it comes to someone I find attractive I seal up. Crazy but true.

Fourier... Looking forward to paybacks LOL. And your more then welcome.

Jenn in Holland said...

First of all, I love this photo of you! Such a great pic.
Second, you completely crack me up... drag racing, nameplate making fiend! These are great facts, and as I am a book LOVER I look forward to looking into your chat site. Very cool.

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

Ok, I'm gonna do it. I'm also gonna have to check out your book site. I read a lot and could always use a good recommended read.

Jenn in Holland said...

Oh, yes, I do want the info on your book site. I seem to have randomly lost your email address, how did I do that I wonder?
You can reach me at aeinoyou AT yahoo DOT com

soccer mom in denial said...

Oh you cutie! Really. You are awfully cute.

I'll wrestle up a few more random facts about me. There are so few people I will play tag for and you are one of them.

Real Life Drama Queen said...

Now I totally feel honored! Can't wait to see your tag facts.

HUGS!!

Kelly said...

Your life is drama, drama, drama, isn't it! LOL!