Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Well What Do You Know?



Well, I have something to tell all of you. Might surprise you a bit. Sure shocked me.

I officially have a date. Yep, honest. I set it for two weeks away. I figure it will take me that long to get up the courage to actually go out on the date. Either way, I am looking forward to it. Extremely nervous, but excited as well. He is a rather nice looking gentleman. He is a customer that comes into the restaurant.

As you know I haven't been on a date in five years. So you know I never date anyone I work around, but this guy was funny and nice. So we shall see if I made a mistake yet or not.

Oh, the fish above has the look on my face when he asked me out. I was a bit in shock.

Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Everyone!!!

6 comments:

Vixen said...

WHAT>>> that's utterly fantastic! Hoe it goes well!

DIXIECHICK said...

You go, girl!...Enjoy yourself..who knows...he could be "the one"...

Alex Elliot said...

That's great!!!

Chris said...

Hello, you have a wonderful blog, but I can't find your email address, can you please contact me? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

Fourier Analyst said...

Whooheee!! Hope you have fun and looking forward to hearing all about it!!

soccer mom in denial said...

YEAH!!!! How wonderful. I hope it is terrific.

Oh, and I finally answered your meme today. Sorry it took a while.