Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back In The Saddle Again!

I know what you are thinking. She disappears for a year and comes back and we are supposed to read her blog? Nope. You don't have to. And I totally understand. Life was just so crazy. Unbelievably insane. Not sure some of it happened myself. I was living in Florida. But I am back in Indiana. Hint Hint Dixie. Still up for that meet if you are up for it. Maybe I can make this a productive blog. Not one just about my crazy insane life, which by the way should be a movie. At least then I could get some money. LOL.

I am not doing the Adventures In Waitressing. I am no longer a waitress. I just couldn't work for the same restaurant here. The managers we horribly useless. Rude and multi-dysfunctional. Terrible combination. Truly. I am now working from my home. Selling and buying on ebay. For myself and others. It is so nice to be with my children. I used to work nights and being a single mom, I hardly ever got to see them. They were having trouble in school and with each other. Since I have been home, my youngest has soared to the top of his class and my oldest (help keep me from strangling teenagers with ADHD) has actually shown some behavioral changes for the better. So now I am not trying to repeatedly pull my hair out. I am down to wanting to pull it out every other day. Looking forward to not going bald now.

I will be back with more. I have several ideas for this blog. HONEST. First I have to learn how to do a few things.

OH SOCCER MOM!!!! I might just have some questions for you (wink wink).

2 comments:

Dixiechick said...

Hey, Queenie...so, glad to have you back. I was worried for some time....I tried not to think the worse....thank goodness you are ok, and yes, I would love to meet you some time...glad to have you back home in Indiana!

soccer mom in denial said...

Hey there! So glad to have you BAAAAAAAACK! And what's the question? Hmmmmm???