Monday, June 18, 2007

Speaking Your Mind!

I have decided to let someone vent here. It is a place where she can say what she wants and not have to worry about any consequences. Today's guest blogger has spoken to me about her Real Life Drama. She has something to say to a certain someone that is NOT a part of the blogger sphere. In writing the following, she has been able to relieve tension and not stir up a hornets nest in her own home. Please enjoy this venting post!

"I took you in because you were going to a homeless shelter with his son. I took you in, gave you food to eat, my kindness, my friendship and you turned around and stabbed me repeatedly in the front and back. Well as of today I'm officially done with you.

I can't do this anymore. I can't keep living in this jail for the sake of the children. The children are worse off when we all bicker and fight. They will never learn conflict resolution; instead they learn manipulation and bitchery.

Just because you had the fortune of knocking yourself up again with my husband 5 years ago doesn't give you the right or liberty to run my house. He's not married to you for a reason---you are a psycho nutcase. Stop being a jealous, overbearing, over reacting, over sensitive charity project and make something of yourself.

My sixth sense told me that something was going to be wrong, very, very wrong when you moved back here and now I just feel that no matter what I do or say, I'm always misconstrued. I don,t want to feel like I'm constantly walking on eggshells trying to please everybody in my OWN DAMN HOUSE THAT I PAY RENT FOR!

Fuck. Off. Now.

Seriously. I can't take it anymore and I mean that in the most constructive way possible. The next time there is an argument of this magnitude, not only will I fight you physically---I will explode. So I suggest you handle your shizz and get yourself in order.

Fuck feelings. Your feelings don't matter. If you are so concerned about your kids, then you wouldn't pick fights where there are none. I'm not a saint, and I don't have kids for a reason---I CHOOSE to be childfree because I have neither the inclination nor purpose to procreate as my sole purpose on this earth. I'm making something of myself, doing things and achieving so much in this world. So for you to denote that I'm a lesser person because I have none is a ridiculous claim to make yourself feel better than the pathetic creature you are.

The world is so wide, one's purpose so great that limiting yourself as a vessel and incubator isn't the grandest thing in the world. Anyone can spread their legs and fucking get pregnant. You did nothing special, you are nothing. Get over your so called high moral chair of what a good mother you are, it's completely deluded. You are the lousiest mother I've ever seen and I pray that your kids aren't forever scarred from the crazy situations and instability you've put them through.

While we are speaking of deluded, if you got off your butt and got a real JOB then maybe you wouldn't have to live off family, friends, the government and the men you beguile with your uterus. Stop being a fucking charity case and grow the fuck up.

You aren't a good example of a person so don't point your fingers in my face like you are better than me. None of your 6 kids by 4 different men are even trying to better themselves. They are just following the same stupid cycle that you birthed them into. Your one daughter is 17, pregnant and married to a drug dealing violent abuser.

Your so called disability why you can't work! IT'S CALLED LAZINESS. There is nothing wrong with you physically that detracts you from getting a job. Don't blame us because your damn disability check isn't here on time. And don't expect handouts from him.

No matter what you say or do, he will always take my side over yours. You are his baby mama---nothing more, so get over yourself already. He's never going to defend or support you because all that you spout comes from that bitter place that you keep inside. No matter what you say or do, he will always love and cherish me more than he ever cared for you. Could it be because I'm the perfect match for him, and your cougar cradle robbing self isn't?

I'm sick of being painted as the villain when all I want to do is to live in peace. If you and him can't get along because of your fucking insecurity and mental issues, then that is your problem. Don't pull me in the middle of the drama you create, I refuse to be a part of it.
You are a manipulative bitch and I'm sick of your lies and drama. want you out of my house yesterday. I'm so over you. "


Let us hope that her Drama gets easier to handle, shall we?

1 comment:

cathouse teri said...

This person needs therapy. She's in deep trouble, emotionally. Her drama will NOT get better until she finds a way to sort through all that crap. And that's a lotta crap!

God bless her for her heart, though. It's the heart that gets us into trouble.