Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Cleaning House


Ever tried to clean a house with two four year old boys? If you haven't, you should give it a try. You will not only end up with a clean house, but with plenty of exercise. It takes twice as long to clean then it would with only one running around. Especially since these boys are friends. And they seem to think every toy in the house should be scattered over every inch of walking space. It is quite a challenge to be sure. Nothing like picking up one toy and putting it away to, then finding two more in its place. Finally managed to conquer their messy madness.


The imagination of a child knows no bound and it is always amazing to watch them use it. One of them just came out crawling with a ball in his mouth barking, while chasing the other one.


Let's just say, I am having a low drama day. Loving it and the show I am getting.


Above is my monster. I don't have a pic of the other one.. for he is not mine. But had to show one of them off.





5 comments:

Vixen said...

He's so cute! So adorable---he doesn't look like a monster at all!

Adventures In Waitressing said...

Looks can be deceiving LOL

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Thanks for visiting my Journal. You have a tough job doing the house with energetic children around!

Real Life Drama Queen said...

Thank you Jean-Luc.. did I mention you are my favorite Captain? :o)

cathouse teri said...

Well I'm glad you enjoy the hassle. I would just sit them down and tell them that they have to sit on their hands until I'm done! I'm a mean mommy/nanny/grandma! :)