Friday, September 28, 2007

Eggstatic!!!


I know, I know.. you are wanting part 5.... I promise I will post it tomorrow. But for now, I won an award and just had to show it off.

Dixie Chick felt I deserved this and I am ever so grateful. Make sure you check her out. She is hilarious.
I am passing it on to Trivial Tiffairs. She keeps it real and speaks her mind. Make sure you give her a shout when you stop by.


Also a new blog but not a new blogger. Check out Sickle Cell Can Kiss My Ass written by our own Bad Girl, Vixen! Talk about keeping it real. She lets you know all about the disease, how it effects her and how it pisses her off.


Most of you read either Soccer Mom In Denial and Jenn In Holland, what you may not know is that they have a joint blog together. It is always worth a look. Especially since it has artistic photography on it. So check out Looking Into, a wordless blog, but a wonderful place to be sure.
Okay.. tomorrow.. part 5.

4 comments:

The Egel Nest said...

Hi -

From the originator of the award...congrats...I think it so cute that this award is being passed around to people I have no knowledge of :)

I love it :)

Spread the love!

Bradley
The Egel Nest

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

Thank you! I'm so excited to have a new blog buddy and this award!

soccer mom in denial said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I had to figure out how to post a new page to "accept" the honor. It is up and you were so sweet to think of us.

But more importantly - you visit us? Regularly! That just thrills me. I was telling a friend the other day how much your comment meant to me.

Hug.

Real Life Drama Queen said...

I may not always post.. but I always look or read. Both the The Looking Into and your blog as well as Jenn's.

HUGS