Sunday, September 16, 2007

What's Happening! Part 2

You can bet your butt, there will be a Part 3. Just giving you a heads up.

So I let the lady and her kids move in with me. Since she has a two year old. I give up my master bedroom. So she can keep her son in the room with her, as was her wish. More and more stuff gets crammed into her room. Next thing I know she has dogs. Chihuahuas. No biggie. They are small.

The next day after she moves in she tells me she quit her job. Because she doesn't have a car and her place of employment is on the other side of town. "Oh shit!" immediately goes through my head. She takes her last paycheck and puts groceries in the house. I never seen the money or the receipt, but she says it was Two hundred dollars worth. She buys some groceries one more time. I will give her the benefit of the doubt and say it was a hundred dollars worth.

That is all she has put in to finances in three months time.

She did acquire another job about two weeks after she moved in. She worked that for a week. Then quit. I never seen any of that money. She gets money from some where, because I constantly see McDonald's containers and cups.

So basically I have been solely supporting a family of six. I can barely support a family of three. I put five dollars worth of snacks in my room. She found out and all hell broke loose. She literally went crazy about that. I mean it is MY money. And if I want something special put up for my kids. I have that right. She bitches about everything. It is like I am married. I am the husband and I am coming home to a shrew of a wife. Plus I still am not getting any sex. Sheesh. Trust me, I don't want to sleep with her. That was just a joke. I like men.

She tells people I am lazy. Because I don't constantly clean the house when I am home. Fuck that and fuck her. I work six days a week.. two to three of them are doubles. She isn't working at all or paying for anything. Then she rants and raves to everyone who will listen that I am a lazy bitch. So what. I clean. I just am not going to spend every minute of my short, spare time cleaning. I spend it with my children.

Her son gets into everything. She just sighs and says, " No." Yet if someone else tells him no or tells her to stop him. She gets pissed and yanks the toddler by the hand and marches off to her room and stays in there.

Does that sound sane to you?

Part Three coming soon.

3 comments:

Vixen said...

She's actually worse than my foremer room mate...whoa! That's insane!--I didn't know it was that bad. Can't wait to read the rest...I hope she'll be out by part 3.

Cheers!

ZoeyBella said...

I look forward to seeing how this trilogy plays out.

soccer mom in denial said...

I'm stressing just reading this. I just want to kick her out myself!