Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What's Happening! Part 4

So. As I mentioned before, I asked her to leave. She said, "I have no place to go." I said, "You should have thought of that sooner." I then walked away. As I mentioned. I was done. I proceeded to keep my kids and myself even further away from her, as she continued to keep herself away from me and mine. Basically, we were both hiding out in our rooms. Avoiding each other. She was tying up the phone lines trying to find a place to live.

At the end of her two week deadline. She insists that we talk. I decided to listen, if for nothing else, entertainment purposes.

She breaks down crying. Literally, bawling her eyes out. Apologizing. The works. She had called everyone she knew and none of them would help her. It was beg me or go to a homeless shelter. So she begged, apologized and pleaded.

As she did this, I just looked at her and watched. Finally, I told her what I felt. I told her (and yes I know what your thinking), that the only way she can stay is if things change back to the way they were before. I told her I wasn't going to put up with any bullshit. NaDa!

We started from scratch. Things went well for about three weeks. Then little things here and little things there was reaching my ears. Things that she had supposedly said or did. Such as, she had been receiving money and wasn't helping.

You guessed it all Hell was about to break loose again.

Sorry, but there is a part 5. But I promise it will be the last entry on the What's Happening thread.

4 comments:

Fourier Analyst said...

I know that I must be a real cold bitch as I would have sent her straight to the homeless shelter. Women like that are not near as "helpless" as they make themselves out to be. Polish your halo dearie, 'cause you are certainly up for sainthood. Sorry there is a part 5 but hope that is the end of the major drama in you life for a while.

But then what would you blog about?!

Vixen said...

I would have kicked her out...shoooo!

I'm with fourier...so what's happening now?

DIXIECHICK said...

I would have packed her stuff up and driven her to the homeless shelter myself...she is playing on your sympathy.."Kick her Out!"..trust me, where there is a will, there is a way....she has to be forced to find "the way"...
Dixiechick

soccer mom in denial said...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

You let her STAY! Seriously, you know my line of work and even I would have personally driven her to the homeless shelter.

Oh dear goodness woman you ARE a saint. No, a goddess.

As that song goes -

"Don't leave me this way!"

What HAPPENED!?!?!?