Thursday, October 11, 2007

WHEW!!!!!

Sorry to have been missing in action. But I am back!!

I went to the charity to try to get help. They wouldn't help because I made $244.00 too much. I would have received help if Fanny would have given me her information and the information of her children. She said she didn't have it. Oh well. So it became official that I was going to lose my apartment. And you know what? I really didn't care. Sad, yet true.

I moved. YIPPEE!!!! I moved!!! I have a place of my own, just for my children and me. I am so thrilled. There is no room for a roommate, so even if I do go stupid again, I will not be able to let my idiotic side take over and say "Come on and move in with me." I really am known for that.

Peace and quiet at last, unless you count the monsters picking on each other. Just had to let you all know, that everything is relatively quiet for now!!!

4 comments:

Vixen said...

Wow....congratulations, is this place cheaper? I'm working this weekend, but I want to hear all the news.

Thinking of you.

DIXIECHICK said...

Hope you are doing ok...glad to hear you do have a place to live..sorry to hear your lost the other one...

cathouse teri said...

I am so, so, so glad!
I've been run over by that roommate train too many times.

Fourier Analyst said...

Yippeee!! While I don't know if this place is cheaper/closer to work/convenient/etc. I do think the lack of roommate will work very well to your advantage.

Now you have the dilemma of what will you blog about next?!