Thursday, January 31, 2008

And The Rest...



That is me. I went blonde on top with red on bottom. Just in case you were wondering who that woman was up there.

The rest of the vacation was normal. I spent time with family and friends and in general had a total blast. The only stress I had was with my ex-husband. I drive over 900 miles and the ASS won't even meet me at a convienant location to pick up his son. His excuse was that he didn't want to use the gas up. My response was to tell him, "If you want to see your son, you will drive your lazy ass to this location at 3 P.M. or not see him at all." Then I hung up on him. Every time I see my ex now, I look at him and wonder what the hell happened to him. Seriously. He used to be a great guy. Honest. Now he is rude, lazy and self absorbed. Such is life I suppose. Some of us get smarter with age, the others grow more ignorant.

Enough about losers. Time for a winner.

I had the great pleasure of spending extra time with my best friend. He is awesome. He just bought a historical hotel. In this quaint, historical town, no less. We went there to see the wonderful Christmas lights and shops. Here is the link. If you ever get to Indiana, check this place out. Or you can just look at the site right now and see some of the wonderful sites I saw.



Of course I just had to see National Treasure Book of Secrets! Loved it! So pretty much normal vacation.

I ended up leaving Indiana a day later then I had planned. I was visiting a friend of mine and I just didn't want to leave her. We had so much fun. Playing a silly video game with her husband and a couple of their friends. I tell you, the Wii is WOW!

Until my next drama filled event.

3 comments:

DIXIECHICK said...

Damn, girl..love the hair. You are a doll! I will most definitely have to drive up, check out your friends place one weekend. Hubby and I are always looking for something to do. As far as National Treasure goes, I have never seen either one...I suck!

Have a great weekend!

soccer mom in denial said...

Honestly babe - you are GORGEOUS!! I was wondering who the chick in the stock photograph was only to find out it is YOU!

I'm so glad, after all that car trouble, you had a good vacation. And having a friend with a fancy hotel makes travel even more fun.

Real Life Drama Queen said...

ya have me blushing babe.. thanks for the compliments. The vacation was fantastic. Loved it. Matter of fact.. going to Vegas in April.. can't wait.