Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm So Sorry

I guess I should warn you that my absence is due to much drama. Go figure, huh? Of course I wouldn't have earned my name fair and square if I did not have drama in my life. I put the computer in the shop, it is still there. Yep. I got stood up by my date. No joke. On the plus side, he came into my work the next day to apologize. He said his son had to have surgery. I understood that. So I proceeded to ask him how old his son was. To which he informed me, "My son is one and he was getting tubes put in his ears." I made the standard so sorry to hear about that. And we continued on with a normal conversation. All the while in the back of my head I am thinking, "This man is married!!!!" I mean major alarms are going off in my head.

Here is why I came to that conclusion.

1. He lives in Georgia and I am in Florida.

2. He travels because of his job.

3. His child is under the age of five.

Just to suspicious to my mind. But if you think I was too rash, please let me know.

Anyway, I still am without a computer, but I now have the ability to borrow one when needed. So I am officially back! I promise to write more either tomorrow of the day after at the latest.

Hugs and Misses to All!!

3 comments:

DIXIECHICK said...

Oh, My God...you arrrreeeeeeeee alive!!!!!! Whew..I will call of the search party...heehee..glad to see you back. Yep, the dude is married...totally! Be careful....

Adventures In Waitressing said...

Hey Dixie.. the next time I am in Indiana.. I would love to meet you. I forgot you lived in my home state.

Yes I am alive thankfully lol

And I am so glad you agree about him being married.

perdido said...

Follow your gut instincts - they are usually right.

Definitely a probablility....