Monday, June 14, 2010

Email Attack

I sometimes wonder what this world has become, in this day and age. I know our history isn't perfect. I have studied it. But you would think that the more we move forward, the more intelligent we would become. Instead, I have found with the more we make life easier. The more simple minded, rude and illiterate people are becoming.

I am single. I am busy. Hell, I am lucky to find time to sleep. I am really and truly tired of sleeping alone each night. I just want someone to be with occasionally. Someone I can snuggle up too, cry on or even hopefully just talk to him, like I do my blog.

I know I walk around with a hardened heart and pretend that I don't want someone to love me for me. The only person I am kidding is myself. I know for a fact that I love someone. I try on a daily basis to pretend that I don't. But I do. What makes it worse is that I love someone who will NEVER love me. Not ever. I know it too. Yet my heart longs for just one touch, even in jest. So in an effort to move on. I tried online dating.

So far it hasn't been that bad. I have met some nice men. We just didn't click. Recently, someone replied to my matchmaking site and just flat out attacked me. Never seen my picture, since I won't put it up there. Just went off of me listing that I was a bigger woman. Started sending me emails calling me fat ass. Couldn't even be original. Same thing every time. Of course I had to write back. It is not in me to sit back and take it. I am a fighter. I let the fool have it. Received the same response in return. Seen it as a waste of my time to try and educate a mentally ignorant person, who is so by choice.

Really want to post his email address for the world. Too bad I am such a nice person. Even to assholes.

No comments: