Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sex In The City 2 NOT!

I am so aggravated. I planned a Sex In The City 2 party. I planned a party for the previous movie and it was a blast. The object of the party is to have lunch and cocktails while dressed up as your favorite characters. I love Samantha so I always go as her. After drinks and eats, dressed in all your finery, it is time for the movie. It is, in my opinion a nice way to spend an afternoon. Relaxing and gossiping with your girls.

Mine second party was a total disaster. The ones that said they would show up either stood me up or had to cancel at the last minute. I ended up being the only one to show. I was a bit embarrassed to say the least. I was dressed up in my best. Cleavage and all. I am now faced with a problem. Should I never host a party for friends again or just stop hosting parties at all?

Basically, I am more ticked off then anything.

3 comments:

Linka72 said...

Screw em..party by yourself. I just went on a vacation by myself and was happy I did.

Real Life Drama Queen said...

Thank you for stopping by. I went to yours. LOVED it!!

Gunfighter said...

Well, if this was an abberation, you can always try again... just make sure to let your pals know that they only get one more chance.

(and cleavage is good!)