Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Karma's A Bitch!!

Seriously! I know I am the Drama Queen, but really, I didn't ask to be her. It was thrust upon me like an unwanted wish. Therefore, I am she, not by choice.

Karma really is a bitch. I just don't understand it. I try to do right by the world and practice pay it forward. You know, the classic, what goes around comes around? Don't get me wrong, I can be a bitch. Hell, pride myself on being one at times, but when it comes to treating people with respect. I do my best to be a nice person, unless I am crossed.

So today started out with me heading to work. On my day off, no less. I picked up the morning shift for a young lady I happen to think is a sweetheart. She has finals this week and I was more then willing to work for her. I go to work and they don't even have me on the floor. No biggie. I will just change clothes and walk around the mall for a bit. I have a nice shopping stroll with another of the girls I work with. Sounds like a nice relaxing day right?

After the shopping I head over to a house, of yet another girl I work with, her car is broke down. Our plan was to go tanning, get the parts for her car, go to the bank and then relax by the pool and wait for the guys to come and fix her car. Soooo not what happened. I get to her house and her air conditioner is broken. Hey, it's only over 90 degrees outside. Who needs air? I'll tell you who needs air. Fat women need air! I was literally melting. I get there and she needs to wait for one of the guys to come and look at the car. Since her phone is also broke, she can't look up the number to call him or anything. So here we are roasting, I swear her apartment was a rotisserie. He shows up and tells her exactly what is wrong. He leaves and we head out to buy the parts. She wishes to stop by the Leasing Office to give them hell. I don't blame her, hell I went in to help her. We go back outside and my car won't start. It broke down.

Long story short. Never made it tanning. Made it to the parts store three times though. Never made it to the pool either. Her air is fixed. Her car isn't. My car is fixed. Her phone is still broke. We are trying it all again tomorrow. I hope Karma is more cooperating.

1 comment:

Fuel saver devices said...

Great post. I have read some of your posts and is really impressed. I am adding your blog to my RSS Feed reader.