Friday, April 27, 2007

Sisterly Stupidity

Drama again. Again not mine. But since the silly twerp is my sister, I am probably going to have to revert to my older days of being a ghetto bitch and kick some man's ass.

My sister met this man. He seemed great. Great job, very polite, good with the young ones in the family, basically all around good guy.

Boy did he have us fooled. He lied about what he did for a living, about being sent away on assignment, about everything. He left for a little over a month, he said for a class that would help him with a promotion. Lie, lie, lie.

He comes back and says to my sister, "Sorry, but I have been lying to you. I was with my ex and she is pregnant. We are going to have to break off our engagement. I am going to marry her."

ASSHOLE!!!

So to top all of that off, now my sister thinks she is pregnant. I am in a you have got to be kidding me phase now. So she calls him and tells him about that possibility. All of a sudden he is more concerned with her and her well being again. And she is stupid enough to be talking to him seriously, and even thinking of forgiving him. Then she gets mad when I tell her she is stupid.

My sister works with me and she worked with me tonight. The Jerk, as I will from here on out refer to him, comes to pick her up and has the audacity to come inside and think I wouldn't say anything to him.

"Be nice when he comes in." States my sis.

"Yeah right. If he comes in here I will punch him in his lying ass mouth."

"Please don't. I love him."

"Oh good Lord. I love you, but damn you are being stupid. I won't punch him, this time. I am at work. I can't lose my job."

That satisfies her and she walks away to continue her work. I leave the podium as well to continue with mine. The hostesses are all watching for the boyfriend. They all want to see what I will do. They know me and my mouth. I am not one to keep my mouth shut when you hurt someone I care about. He arrives and I am in the back. These crazy hostesses search me out just to tell me he is here. I have to show them some love for that. I gather what I need from the back and make a detour to him. He sees me and gives me the "Oh, Shit!" look.

Here is what I did. I put my finger up to his face and move in close so guests can't hear me and say......

"Your fucking lucky that I am at work. What I want to say and do to you I won't do here. Fuck with my sister badly again and you have me to deal with."

I know it is not the most appropriate behaviour or polite thing to say, but I will be and always have been me. If you don't like it, sorry, don't read it.

Needless to say he tells my sister on me. She approaches me and says the Jerk said you said... yada yada.. blah blah.

"So? Here you can give him this message then, since he didn't like my other one." I proceed to speak in my smart ass voice, "Awe... tattle tale on me all you want. I don't care and I'll keep speaking to him like I want."

That didn't go over too well with my sister.

Oh well. If she doesn't like the drama, she shouldn't help me create it.



2 comments:

Vixen said...

hot damn! that is ALOT of drama, no wonder u are so stressed. Your sis needs to take her blinders off. Hardcore and fast.

Real Life Drama Queen said...

I agree totally. Was a heck of a day. I just can't believe she is so stupid to be talking to him again. She has got to get a serious clue.