Monday, July 9, 2007

8 Things About Me


I seen this on Teri's and the again on Soccer's site. I am not passing the tag along. I just thought this would be a fun thing to do today. Above is a picture of me (I am the red head) and my sister. And yes, I am a natural red head. Though I do cover up the grey now.

The Rules:

Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
Players should tag 8 other people and notify them that they have been tagged.

Here are mine!

1.) I am obsessed with pirates. Either from history, books or the movies that are out. I would have loved to been someone sailing the seven seas.




2.) I have three boys, everyone who knows me knows this, but what they don't know is that my oldest is adopted.




3.) I was illegally adopted when I was 5. Only to be reunited with my true family when I was 12.




4.) I was an extra in Eight Men Out when I was 15. I got to have breakfast with Charlie Sheen, John Cusask and D.B. Sweeney. I was in AWE!




5.) I am celibate. By choice.




6.) I collect movies. I must have 300 dvd's as of to date. Not telling you how many old VHS I own. You would laugh.




7.) I divorced my husband because he left me for a woman he never met online.




8.) I wish to start up my own Birthday Planner business one day.

I know they are not all that interesting. But hey, I gave it a shot.

7 comments:

soccer mom in denial said...

Not interesting. NOT INTERESTING?!?! Oh my goodness I want to go out drinking with you now. And not because you are a fellow redhead (although mine is, shall we say, a bit calmer then yours :)!).

I often wonder what having 3 boys would be like instead of my 2 boys and 1 girl. My husband is one of 3 boys and the respect I have for my MIL has grown immensensely. Mainly because she didn't kill one of them.

Adventures In Waitressing said...

LMAO.. I respect her as well. Somedays my kids are lucky to be alive. Or is that me from holding back the urge to thump them one?

I don't drink.. well not very often.. but hey.. up for a fun chat any day of the week.

ZoeyBella said...

Wow...very interesting stuff. Nice work on the 300+ movies. I know where I'm going for movie night ;)

Jenn in Holland said...

Wow. I have to echo SMID's response. Not interesting? I don't think so! That is quite a list, and I would LOVE to know more of the stories behind the statements.

By the way, John Cusack is like my favorite! Ah, me.

cathouse teri said...

QUITE interesting! But I can't see the boobs in that picture! :)

Illegally adopted? That doesn't sound fun.

cathouse teri said...

Oh and I love Eight Men Out!

Real Life Drama Queen said...

Zoey.. anytime.. I love movies. The only thing I don't have much of is horror. Mostly because I don't like them, also because I don't like my younger ones to watch them.

Jenn.. Thank you so much for stopping by, many thanks. I might just have to give some explanations. I might just have to do that in my next entry.

Teri.. I am taking a special pic for you. LOL. I will let you know as soon as I post it. I promise. Illegally adopted wasn't fun at all. Sucked ass to be precise.