Thursday, July 5, 2007

Double Identies and Liars



I will be the first to admit. I have several different online names. Some of them are for the same site. I will also be the first to admit, I will let someone know immediately that each identity is me. Example: The Real Life Drama Queen equals Adventures In Waitressing. If I post a comment on another bloggers site and switch identities on them. I identify myself. It is the right thing to do. Explanation: I didn't know when I first entered the blogging world that I could make more then one blog under the same log in name. Therefore, The Real Life Drama Queen came about.

Now for the real subject of this post. I love to read. I have several authors, that I enjoy so much, I have read their books several times. Enjoyed their books so much that I frequent a few bulletin board sites. Membership has its privileges. Each site plays a game. The game is you get to "claim" a man from one of the books. That fictional man is now yours to pretend in games and such, act like he is real, whatever you wish. Some might think it is strange, but it is nice to live in a fantasy land at times. Anyway, the ladies on these boards enjoy that part of it, as well do I. There I have several names as well. But again, I have identified myself and the ladies know every one of my names.

The problem "we"(IE the ladies of the board) have right now. Is someone else created another name, pretended to be a whole different person and claimed a second man for the games. I know this seems small time. Really it is. It is just the principal of it all. It isn't fair. When new members join and wish to participate, there is now one man less for them to choose from. Not to mention the girl is a liar. What I don't understand the most is, how can you pretend to be every ones online friend and betray their trust at the same time? There are quite a few ladies who have discovered this double identity person out. We have proof to confront her. The ladies that know want to approach her with problem, but are leery. Because when one person causes a problem. There is always that small chance that catastrophe will ensue.

It is a shame really. I have been dwelling on this for along time. I am just amazed at even online, drama can follow you everywhere.

5 comments:

ZoeyBella said...

Drama will follow you ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE. As long as you're true to yourself and to your friends, then you have nothing to worry about. (Or at least a lot less to worry about)

Adventures In Waitressing said...

Amen Zoey! It just aggravates me how totally abnormal the entire world is anymore.

Vixen said...

I'm on the High Council for a good reason. Let's take it to the top.

Gunfighter said...

Hello.

I have visited this blog before, and until you and I were both mentioned by SMID in her schmoozer blog, tonight, I never put the two togeher!

Real Life Drama Queen said...

LOL Well welcome back and so thrilled you posted a comment. Thanks.