Monday, July 30, 2007

Thing Number 5 and 6 explained



Please let me know if you are tired of reading the explanations. Believe me when I say I have plenty of drama to write about.


Number 5: Celibacy

Believe it when I say it is no great burden. It is a choice I have made. I have been divorced for over six years. I tried the whole dating game and found it lacking. Probably since the last time I had really dated was in High School. As outgoing that I am. When it comes to men that I am attracted to, I am reserved. Rather contradictory to my personality, to those who know me well.
So after dating a few men that only wanted a physical relationship with me, and me being stupid and indulging them. I chose to go celibate and to try not dating. The results has been some quiet dateless years. Eventually, if a gentleman is brave enough. I will resume dating. If he is lucky enough, he will break my celibacy streak. I hope he has the stamina. LOL

Number 6: DVD's

I am just a movie freak. If I hadn't been robbed a few times I am sure I would have about a 1,000 movies by now. Movie's are my special treat. I rarely drink, I don't date or go out partying and due to the previous, you know I don't have sex. SO, I buy me a movie here or there as a reward, so to speak. Funny thing is, I have more Books then movies.

3 comments:

ZoeyBella said...

Always like hearing about drama. As long as it's not happening in my life, bring it on! :P

soccer mom in denial said...

Don't stop! I love these explanations.

[And I left a WAY TOO LONG comment over at Adventures so I'll keep this one short. Hang in there.]

Fourier Analyst said...

I really enjoy the drama, and love the explanations. Sometimes you just have to read about other people's pain in order to accept your own f**ked up life! Keep it up!