Saturday, July 21, 2007

Thing Number 4 Explained


This one is fairly simple. But it was fun. My cousin was a hair stylist for the movie. The filmed in Indianapolis, Indiana. My home town. Surprisingly enough, since it was almost twenty years ago, that I remember it fairly well.
I was fifteen at the time. So meeting those actors made my jaw drop. To this day I still swear that Charlie Sheen is better looking in person and the camera doesn't do him justice. John Cusack was rude. He literally shocked me with his attitude. D.B. Sweeney was sweet. It was a very interesting day. I got invited to a Hollywood style party. I was so THRILLED. I didn't get to go. My grandmother wouldn't let me. I was so ticked off.
I sat in the bleachers off and on. I was a person in the crowd. Dressed in a dowdy old style jacket and an ugly hat. I sat behind two very beautiful women. The were dressed in expensive style older closes. You could just tell by looking at them, that they were "girlfriends" of a couple of the actors. Not sure whose, but they were very nice to me and talked to me most of the day.
Even more interesting is the fact that I have NEVER seen this movie. I keep meaning too, but just never have done so. My cousin swears she seen me in it. Until I watch it, I will just have to believe her.
Simple, yet true.

4 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I remember this movie, though haven't seen it for a while. I thought it very good.

ZoeyBella said...

Never saw it, but I heard it was awesome. Maybe now's a good a time as any to check it out.

soccer mom in denial said...

I like how you are using the 8 Things list. I may have to explain my movie experience.

But John C was a jerk? Boo-hoo. I just LOVE him.

Real Life Drama Queen said...

Well I was an eye gawking teenager. Probably drooling LOL. I like his acting. Actually own a few of his movies. Maybe he was having a bad day.