Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Disrespect!

What do you consider disrespectful? Is it different for everyone? Personally I consider someone knowingly doing something to make you uncomfortable disrespectful. Especially around your son. Thankfully, he finally fell asleep and has no idea of what happens behind closed doors. He has no clue because for almost 8 years I was celibate. Never was there a man that entered my home that wasn't either related or that he didn't already know since birth. Until November. Even then, the man he finally met was one that I had known for about 7 years. That man eventually became my roommate.

We have separate bedrooms and here lately separate lives. I actually consider him to be very important in my life and genuinely am fond of him. I consider him one of my closest friends and practically tell him everything like I do my girlfriends. But tonight he pushed my buttons to a breaking point. If I wasn't the mature woman I am today and was the Ghetto Drama Queen I was raised to be, all hell would have broken loose. Thankfully I have grown as a person, because now I am just sitting here foaming at the bit. Instead of beating down a door and yelling that I think he is a disrespectful asshole.

Probably wanting to know what he did by now, huh? Well, I told him before we became roomies that if we bring other people into the apartment to sleep with, that we do it when the other person isn't home. I have been seeing someone and he has only been here once when my roomie was home and that was accidental. He intentionally brought home his (in my opinion) trashy girlfriend. I can call her trashy because she is one of those mind game playing bitches that is cheating on her husband. Feel free to give her another name if you so choose. I am trying to have faith that he isn't in there having sex while I am awake and was cleaning the house. Also, while my son was awake and I was trying to get him to sleep.

So what do you called beyond pissed? So far angry that grinding your teeth while typing up your drama doesn't stop you from wanting to cause a scene? Is there a name for it?

Even angrier because I had a funnier story in the works for tonight.

Only one thing left to say. UGH!!!!!!

1 comment:

Gunfighter said...

It's ok to be pissed... but you might want to remind him of your agreement.