Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Here She Comes Again

I won't even pretend or try to feign like I haven't had any drama to write about in my life. I have had tons. I guess I just got rather disheartened with the lack of readers. Or possibly combine it with the lack of time. I really don't see how I get anything done at all. Of course if I would get off the computer right now I could probably get one task done that needs to be completed. But what's the fun in that?

As we last left each other, I was still being celibate. I was still not dating. I had switched jobs. Hell I have even moved twice since then. I fell in love. I was denied. Alas, I don't think it is in the stars for me. But I have braved the wild road I was afraid to travel for so long. That was mostly the dating one.

What I have discovered while I have been slowly re-entering the dating world, is that men are more like women now. I am wondering if the women are becoming more like men. It is like half the world has had free sex changes. Now I know you think I am kidding on this, but really. Since when did men become so moody, emotional and indecisive. It is like looking at myself in a mirror when I am on a period. Do men think they can corner the market on PMS? I tell ya what boys, you can have PMS, AFTER you bleed out your private hole for a few days and not freak out.

It really is outrageous now. Considering I really haven't dated since High School So I have to admit that my recollection of dates are slim to none. But I am educated and I know how to behave with people around me, and even in public. (Patting myself on the back for being a good girl.) But meeting someone is the really hard part. Men are just down right chickens or way to forward the first time they approach. What happened to the happy medium. Coming up to me and asking me if I like to be on top, is not a pick up line. It's rude.

Oh here's a good one. How about meeting a guy and he says he wants a NO STRINGS ATTACHED relationship? You are tired of not having sex, so you throw caution to the wind and say "What the Hell?" I mean at least you should be getting some. Here's the best part. You have your first intimate encounter and afterwards the man looks at you and says. Let me repeat that. HE SAYS "I feel so guilty. I guess I am an old fashioned guy and not sure I can handle this, no strings thing." Not a joke!!! If I hadn't been sitting I would have fainted. If that wasn't womanish, please correct me on it.

At least he was a nice man. He was honest and didn't play games. For that he gets a few, and I mean only a few brownie points. Be back soon.

Become a Fan on Facebook. Just go to Facebook and type in The Real Life Drama Queen.

No comments: